We value your interest in Secure Space Storage; we respect and share your concern about privacy. So that you understand our policies and your options, we have prepared this policy to explain what information we gather about you when you visit our website and related platforms, how we use it, and the safeguards we have in place to protect it. This policy may be updated from time to time, so check periodically for changes.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY SECURE SPACE STORAGE
GENERAL INFORMATION: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses and billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). We may also request information about your self storage unit rental preferences. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general most of the information we request from you is required in order for you reserve a self storage unit, sign up for a discount, participate in a survey or contest, ask us a question, or initiate other transactions on our website.
PROXY INFORMATION: When you make a reservation for someone else through this website, we will request personal information and self storage unit rental preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information and rental preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES: We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and demographic information.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION: We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as units viewed and buttons clicked. Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud.
- help us recognize your browser as a previous site visitor,
- to help us customize content based on what you click/access, and
- to measure and research the effectiveness of our features and offerings. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our website.
OTHER WEB/MOBILE BITS: We may use local shared objects (also referred to as “flash cookies”), or web beacons (tiny graphics with a unique identifier placed into the code of a web page). We use these technologies to monitor traffic patterns and enhance user experiences. Like other cookies, they can only access personally identifiable information that you have provided on this site, and cannot be accessed by other websites.
CALL RECORDING:We have established proper procedures to protect the privacy of all callers and call recipients in connection with call recording services, and otherwise fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations and governmental or self-regulatory guidelines. We create a digital audio recording of incoming telephone calls which may then be played, replayed, transcribed, monitored, analyzed and archived by employees, contractors, officers, agents, authorized representatives or other trusted third parties of Secure Space Storage. Content may include, without limitation, personal and non-personal data related to such calls.
WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using this website to reserve self storage unit(s), and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. We implement a variety of security measures. Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. We use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. Following a transaction, your private information (credit cards, phone number, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
This is a general audience website and does not offer services directed to children. Should we receive a request from a child whom we know to be under 13, we will use any personal information provided by the child for the sole purpose of responding once directly to that child’s request and then will delete the personal information. If we otherwise gain actual knowledge that a child under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to us, we will immediately delete this information.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE USED OR SHARED
This website may share your information with the following entities and circumstances:
- Trusted third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or contests, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring websites. If you were referred to this website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of your personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Companies within our corporate family.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties. For example, we may share website visitor and self storage unit rental statistics. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to book your self storage or to take advantage of certain features offered on this site.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this website by electronic mail, postings on this website or otherwise, including any self storage service reviews, photographs, video, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “submissions”), you (a) grant Secure Space Storage and our affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) grant us and our affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission, if they choose.
You are fully responsible for the content of your submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to this website). You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website:
- any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law;
- any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or units); and
- any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this website. You acknowledge that Secure Space Storage has the right to control (e.g. use, publish, remove) any content you submit without notice to you. If you submit more than one review for the same self storage service, only your most recent submission is eligible for use.
Notices with respect to this website should be sent to:
Secure Space Storage, 6202 Gheens Mill Rd, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
We will review and address all notices that comply with the policies above.
We suggest that you consult your legal adviser before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of privacy violations.
Terms, Conditions, and Notices
Agreement between Secure Space Storage and Customer
Welcome to Secure Space Storage (the “website”). This website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering information about self storage, determining the availability of self storage units plus related goods and services, making legitimate reservations, or otherwise transacting business with self storage space suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Secure Space Storage” refer to “www.space4less.com” and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the website, mobile site and/or booking self storage unit reservation(s) through us on this website, via phone, and/or through our agents.
This website and related platforms are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website or related platforms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website or its related platforms signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page to review the most current version of the Agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will use this website in accordance with this Agreement;
- You will only use this website to make legitimate self storage unit reservation(s) for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete;
- If you make a reservation or otherwise transact online with Secure Space Storage, you will safeguard your login information and will supervise and be completely responsible for login by anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny anyone access to this website and the self storage units we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
USE OF THE MOBILE SITE
Secure Space Storage’s mobile site is provided in the same way, for the same purposes, and under the same conditions as the website. By accessing or using the mobile site in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the mobile site.
USE OF DIGITAL CALL RECORDS
Secure Space Storage uses technology that records incoming telephone calls. If you initiate a call to one of our tracked phone numbers, we will, at our discretion, create a digital audio recording of the telephone call. We represent and warrant that we have established proper procedures to protect the privacy of all callers in connection with call recording services, and otherwise fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations and governmental or self-regulatory guidelines. A voice alert is played at the beginning of each call to notify callers that the call will be recorded. Our use of the call recording is for quality assurance, customer service, and data tracking purposes only. If you choose to allow yourself to be recorded by continuing with the phone call after the recording notification, you expressly agree and acknowledge that:`
- Our employees, contractors, officers, agents, authorized representatives or other trusted third parties may listen to a call that has been recorded on our behalf;
- Recording, transcribing, monitoring, analyzing and archiving calls may include, without limitation, the reporting and archiving of personal and non-personal data related to such calls;
- You shall determine in advance, in your sole discretion without reliance on us, whether the use of the call recording is appropriate and legal for you. You may elect not to use or to cease use of the call recording.
- Secure Space Storage shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the call recordings and their contents, including any personal information provided by you or commentary made by you.
The content and information on this website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of self storage units), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your self storage reservation(s) and related documents for self storage unit(s) booked through this website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or units obtained from or through this website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the rental path for any self storage related information) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
SUPPLIER RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Separate terms and conditions will apply to any reservation and rental of self storage unit(s) that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of rental imposed by any self storage space supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of rates, products, or units. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable self storage unit(s), in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed;
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the website, such as a link to the infringing material;
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number;
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Secure Space Storage trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Secure Space Storage or Secure Space Storage’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Secure Space Storage trademarks or third-party trademarks.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Secure Space Storage, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the website and services, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Notices with respect to this website should be sent to:
Secure Space Storage, 6202 Gheens Mill Rd, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We suggest that you consult your legal adviser before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.